BioTalent are ecited to have partnered with one of the most innovate MedTech startups in the UK as they look to bring on an eperienced Medical Statistician with a strong background in clinical trial statistics and statistical modelling.
This businesses use the most advanced Artificial Intelligence capabilities to create imaging diagnostics for cardiovascular disease, and are preparing to continue scaling across the UK and US.
Medical Statistician - Responsibilities
- Preparing statistical analysis plans, undertaking statistical analyses, and taking full responsibility for data analyses.
- Recognising problems arising during the eecution and analysis of studies and identifying possible solutions.
- Identifying data to be collected, developing coding schedules.
- Central management of multiple large databases (design, development, validating, refining etc)
- Preparing data dumps, managing data, performing data cleaning
- Preparing reports/papers/presentations
Medical Statistician - Requirements
- Postgrad degree in statistics (or similar)
- Eperience in advanced statistical modelling including longitudinal data analysis and mied model
- Programming: R, Python and SQL
- Eperience in using statistical modelling to conduct clinical trials is highly desirable
- Eperience in conducting analysis of medical research data
Candidates must be eligable to work in the UK as this company cannot offer sponsorship.