Celerion is committed to swift, exceptional clinical research through translational medicine. Every day, we use our experience, agility, and innovative research strategies to help get drugs to market faster. Celerion offers one of the most experienced clinical pharmacology research networks in the industry.
Are you looking for an opportunity to support a business creating life-saving treatments? If so, we can't wait to meet you!
We are looking for a Senior SAS Data Analyst. This full-time position can be located at either at our US or Belfast, N.Ireland clinical trial facilities.
Provide SAS statistical programming support to project team for analysis and reporting of clinical data in early clinical research studies.
- Independently develop, maintain and process SAS programs for complex studies that create: analysis data sets, statistical analyses, data listings, edit checks (clinical), tables, figures and electronic data transfers.
- Consult with Biostatisticians and project team to implement statistical analysis and data validation programs.
- Ensure compliance with department procedures with regard to table and listing formats, directory structure of SAS programs and Quality Control (QC) functions.
- Assure that protocol specifications are reflected in SAS output.
- Develop and implement utility SAS programs for the standard program directory.
- Training of new SAS Data Analysts.
An attractive salary and benefits package is provided.
- Bachelor's in Statistics, Mathematical Science, Computer Science or related filed with 5+ years SAS programming experience and 3+yrs industry experience OR advanced degree with 2+yrs SAS programming experience and 1+ yrs industry experience, or equivalent required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills required.
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership ability required.
- Demonstrated Multitasking skills required