Come and join the best operations in the game!
Praesepe Plc are looking for an efficient Coordinator to join our team based in Milton Keynes. We are constantly seeking out high calibre talent to work across our divisions and this is a great opportunity for someone to join our L&D team to help our people become the best at what they do.
So if you are someone who loves to thrive on a challenge then this is the role for you!
The successful candidate will provide support to Head of Learning & Development and others within the L&D team in:
- Administrative tasks including booking venues/hotels, L&D schedules, travel and expenses
- Coordination between L&D and Area Managers regarding trainees & resources
- Day to day administration of Learning Management System (LMS); including E-Learning modules and generating reports on a timely basis
- Ensuring training systems are updated in a timely manner when processing training information
- Supporting Learning & Development team with development and update of training materials & E-learning
- Supporting in testing of new materials/modules on Learning Management System (LMS)
- Booking internal rooms and setting up internal training
- Preparing all training materials (e.g. handouts & power point), including writing e-learning modules
- Liaising and engaging with new starters/apprentices/inductions in our support offices Milton Keynes
- Monitoring and responding to Learning & Development email inbox
The ideal L&D Coordinator will have:
- Exceptional administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence of speaking with stakeholders at all levels
- Previous training experience
- Experience of writing E-learning modules (not essential)
- Desire to develop and grow within the role
This role will suit someone who is an experienced L&D Coordinator or someone with proven strong admin skills raring to start their career in L&D. Apply now if this sounds like an opportunity you wouldn’t want to pass up on! Tell us why you want to be part of our team and what experience you have that makes you awesome.
In return we will reward you with:
- A competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Company Pension
- And best of all, a great working environment
Praesepe Plc are part of the Gauselmann Group, a family owned German company which trades in over 40 European countries and is regarded as the foremost provider of gaming machines in Europe. In the UK, we currently operate over 160 high street Adult Gaming Centre’s under our Cashino Brand, as well as having 5 bingo clubs, including Europe’s largest bingo hall