Overview:LogMeIn is seeking an Enterprise Project Manager to help deliver our Bold360 SaaS product to customers in multiple industries (retail, finance, hospitality, tech, insurance, telecom). This role will be a great opportunity to learn and build expertise with artificial intelligence (A.I.) chat bots that help organizations achieve significant operational improvements internally and for their customers. This role work with a great group of hardworking resources. The team has a strong work ethic where no individual is an island. The Project Manager will participate in daily stand-ups, drive project budgets and help evaluate the best tools for the team. We also foster an environment where career development is encouraged and improved.Responsibilities:
- Simultaneously manage multiple customer projects
- Assisted customers with initial definition of project goals, identification of partners, timelines/achievements, risks, etc.
- Responsible for providing project oversight to ensure all project management processes are followed; track projects through completion and acceptance; ensuring budgets, schedules and performance standards are attained
- Assist customers with SaaS Product implementations including architecture, configuration, branding, testing, training, and optimization consulting
- Work closely with other Project Managers on larger projects
- Responsible for serving as the primary customer escalation point for customer changes and/or issues during the implementation process
- Occasionally assist in the pre-sales process to fully understand the client and their needs, tasks, and gathering requirements.
- Drive process improvements to streamline work and provide a higher value to our customers
- Inspire team with drive and motivation needed to boldly meet commitments
- Work with sales, product management, development and cross functional teams to improve customer experience
- Support Training
- Status Reporting
- Project Artifacts: Status, Budget, Critical issue, Change Control, Issues/Risks
- Bachelor’s Degree in an applicable field
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in handling Software Implementations, Project Management or Management Consulting, participating in and leading large, complex projects within an enterprise-wide environment.
- Skilled managing full-stack development projects in an Agile methodology
- Experience with CRM solutions, sales and sales operations processes, and SaaS technologies/exposure to sales in Fortune 500 companies
- Project experience integrating applications into Salesforce or other CRM tools
- Demonstrated ability to drive large, highly complex programs in a fast-paced, matrix management organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to effectively engage and influence at all levels
- Skilled in effectively and efficiently analyzing data to identify potential issues that aid in decision making by mitigating risks
- Able to prioritize workload and tasks to meet targets
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to interact with clients of all levels, from C-level to IT individual contributor
- Ability to meet small travel requirement (10-15% maximum)
- Project Management Professional (PMP/PMI/Prince/MSP) certification desired
About:LogMeIn simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in communication & conferencing, identity & access, and customer engagement & support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston with additional locations across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia.
Be Accountable - even when no-one is looking
Thrive Together - greatness comes from unlocking each other’s potential
Advance Confidently - we find opportunity and act on it
Collaborate Openly - our whole is greater than the sum of our parts
Engage Fearlessly - we speak up and listen