This visionary technology giant near Egham, is looking for an exceptional Computer Vision and Machine Learning Engineer to join their dynamic Vision team - to work across various technologies to develop algorithms and software for outstanding products.
With the freedom & autonomy to design solutions creatively and follow through with implementation while collaborating closely with others, this Senior Engineer will be looking to further their technology journey to become an expert in applying Machine Learning and Computer Vision techniques.
With a project to investigate and implement image enhancement technologies for deployment on a mobile device awaiting your start, you can be sure that this role offers interesting and ongoing challenges!
As the Senior Engineer for Computer Vision and Machine Learning you will:
- Review state-of-the-art computer vision research papers and develop cutting edge algorithms.
- Prepare proposals and proof of concept implementations of innovative ways to overcome technical challenges and enhance user experience.
- Work alongside and collaborate with other engineers to solve complex solutions.
- Have technical responsibility for one or more significant sections of the assigned project.
- Create new solutions for the next wave of outstanding products and services.
Skills and Qualifications
- Masters, Ph.D., or equivalent experience in Computer Vision or Machine Learning (Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience of Deep Neural Networks applied to Computer Vision problems, e.g. segmentation, depth estimation, image enhancement, etc.
- Expertise with Machine Learning libraries such as TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, Torch or Theano.
- Experience in software development using C++/Python, testing and debugging tools.
- Ability to provide good technical design documents and clearly present complex ideas.
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork, results-orientated attitude, proficiency in problem solving.
- Appreciation of Computer Graphics: shading, texturing and geometry processing.
- Knowledge of 3D reconstruction from images.
- Experience of Android application development.
Interested candidate should apply now and can expect initial feedback on their application