Our client is currently looking for an Enterprise Data Architect. This role is going to oversee the whole data transformation strategy project. You will take a lead in the implementation and grow the data team internally to be enterprise level. As the Enterprise Data Architect you will work closely with the Head of Architecture and Head of BI.
The duties of the Enterprise Data Architect (Azure) will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in the definition of the Enterprise Architecture, product and cloud strategy
- Ensure solutions support the architectural direction of the company’s technology and the Focus Product Strategy
- Take responsibility over the Paas Cloud Data Services
- Provide big data solutions (storage and compute) and deliver value via machine learning
- Fulfil the role of a subject matter expert in Azure Application Architecture and solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional experience in delivering value from Cloud-based big-data technologies including: Data Bricks, Stream Analytics, HD Insight, Azure Search, and Azure Data Lake Store
- Experience of designing and implementing the Enterprise Data platform
- TOGAF Certified (Desired)
- Azure Subject Matter expert.
- Microsoft qualifications
- Enterprise architecture in a predominantly Microsoft technology
Enterprise Data Architect - Manchester