Initial 9 month contact with a good chance of extension.
Bracknell office, working from home initially.
Are you an experienced Project manager within Financial Services?
Are you looking for your next contract role but with a bit more stability?
Does a competitive employed salary with company benefits on top sound attractive?
If so, please read on!
We are currently looking for a strong project manager with experience of successful project delivery in the Data warehouse and BI space.
This is an exciting role where you will be working on a large business integration programme. It is a key project coordinating people & processes and managing deliverables, ensuring that the Business Intelligence integration is delivered on time.
In this role you will;
- Be responsible for all aspects of a project from the planning and design stage, through to completion and hand over to BAU
- Work closely with the management and the technical team to prioritise and scope the deliverables throughout the project to help clarify what the DWH product should look like
- Support management with visibility and prioritisation of the requirements backlog
- Support management with the development and analysis of the strategic plan for the Business Intelligence integration, including developing requirements, documents etc. to support its delivery
- Managing all the day to day operational aspects of a project
- Preparation and ensuring correct approval of all project documentation
- Preparation and regular review and update of project plans and dependencies
- Submission of timely status reporting to key Governance meetings
- Identifying and managing project issues and risks
- Setting and ongoing monitoring of project budgets
- Ability to drive cross functional projects
- Managing the project team to ensure project objectives are achieved
- Ensuring clear and timely communication with stakeholders
You will have;
- A good understanding of data warehouse systems, their design, their function and the business requirements they are intended to service, gained through experience of delivering similar projects
- A good understanding of the agile project management methods and tools (such as Jira)
- Experience of working within the Wealth Management sector or other highly regulated industries/financial services
- Knowledge and application of Project Management principles, documentation and planning
- Good facilitation and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong drive and resilience