Overview :Medpace is a full-service clinical contract research organisation (CRO). We provide Phase I-IV clinical development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries. Our mission is to accelerate the global development of safe and effective medical therapeutics through its scientific and disciplined approach. We leverage local regulatory and therapeutic expertise across all major areas including oncology, cardiology, metabolic disease, endocrinology, central nervous system, anti-viral and anti-infective. Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, employing approximately 3,500 people across almost 40 countries.Job Summary:Our corporate activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Clinical Data Coordinator to join our Data Management team in Stirling. This position will work in a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. By studying clinical data, these professionals ensure the accuracy of data that is reported from clinical studies. At Medpace, Data Coordinators go through an extensive onboarding and training process, which prepares them to become experts in their field. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.Responsibilities :
- Participate as part of a team on various projects;
- Validate an entry database design;
- Report metrics and data trends on projects;
- Identify data conflicts and issues on projects;
- Collaborate with research sites globally to resolve data conflicts;
- Reconcile data from multiple sources; and
- Create and update study documentation on projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences or Mathematics;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Sold oral and written English Language communication skills; and
- Entry-level positions are available, and training will be provided for recent graduates.
When you join Medpace, you become part of a team dedicated to supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices. Our employees provide hope for those living with debilitating diseases. We invite you to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe while enjoying a competitive total compensation and benefits package and internal growth opportunities.
- Medpace historically named a Top Cincinnati Workplace by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace ranks amongst top CROs for site ratings across all 10 important attributes including CRA training, preparation & organization, accessibility of staff, open communication, and ensuring timely drug availability
- Continually recognized with CRO Leadership Awards from Life Science Leader magazine based on expertise, quality, capabilities, reliability, and compatibility
What to Expect Next:A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications and, if interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets
- WARNING: Please beware of phishing scams that offer opportunities with Medpace in exchange for sending money. These scammers pose as legitimate employees from actual companies. Please be advised that a Medpace employee will never ask you for a credit card, send you a check, or ask you for any type of payment as part of consideration for a role with our company. All of our careers require that you first complete an online application and go through some sort of interview process