Purpose of the job
Following from the merger of Ocorian and Estera, two leading Fund, corporate and private client businesses an opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager – Finance Integration.
The Project Manager will lead the implementation workstream for NavOne time recording, billing and finance working with Technology on data migration and setup of NavOne.
In addition they will support the consolidation into Global NavOne (a single system across the group) and begin to evaluate and implement changes to the finance processes affected by the implementation and seek further efficiencies.
The Project Manager will also work with the dedicated integration team acting as SME for Finance on a wide variety of change, reporting and process enhancement initiatives, across multiple departments and Jurisdictions.
- Identify opportunities, define and agree the scope with the key stakeholders
- Own the deliverables - establishing and validating a comprehensive delivery plan, resource requirements and maintaining RAID logs
- Manage the expectations of stakeholders across the integration programme
- Report the status, performance and escalations to Project/Programme Steerco
- Work with technology to ensure a smooth transition from legacy systems to NavOne
- Collect source data if not available from legacy systems
- Manage reconciliations of the data migrations
- Assist in establishing the training and communications plan
- Consult and advise on other workstreams and initiatives on behalf of finance
- To help champion technology enabled change across the organisation
- Identify and enact change in finance processes through technology and automation
- Work to establish and embed standardised finance processes across all Ocorian's jurisdictions
- Support the use and the harmonisation of shared support services
- Support opportunities for Legal Entity simplification/amalgamation
- Support the MI project for reporting elements of profit, forecasting, efficiency and working capital management
- Ideally the post holder will have completed a professional/relevant qualification to Professional Level (e.g. ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- The post holder would also benefit from formal qualification or experience in Project Management (e.g. Prince 2/Lean Six Sigma)
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Previous experience within the finance department of a multi-jurisdictional Trust and Administration business
- Significant experience in NavOne and other ERP technology solutions
- Strong IT skills, in particular advanced Excel skills, Microsoft Project, Teams and PowerPoint
- Experience in project work and change management
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross functional change team
- Ability to work independently, under own initiative and proactively
- Ability to work under pressure prioritise and deliver multiple outcomes to predetermined timelines
- Ability to innovate on process development
- Advocate for change and continuous improvement
- Confident communicator to all levels and abilities
- Confident presentational delivery
- Enthusiasm and flexibility