Data Management Director
BioTalent are thrilled to have partnered with one of the most eciting and groundbreaking Biopharmaceutical companies in the UK. They are at the forefront of a revolution in cancer treatment and are now looking for a Data management Director to join their UK office.
Data Management Director Responsibilities
- Set and drive forward the vision and strategy for Data Management
- Develop, review and implement policies, SOPs and associated documents affecting Data Management
- Ensure there is adequate training and capabilities within Data Management function and facilitate where needed
- Be accountable for and oversee all study deliverables and submission activities for products within group
- Facilitate data cleaning and manage timeline to database lock; interact with study sites and site management as needed; responsible for database lock.
- Review and approve applicable sections of regulatory submissions and contribute to regulatory submission strategy for clinical programmes.
- Establishes conventions and quality epectations for clinical data
Data Management Director Requirements
- Bsc Degree or higher
- 5+ years eperience in Clinical Data Management, ideally having worked at both a CRO and Sponsor
- Eperience having direct reports and management / leadership eperience is a must
- Advanced knowledge and application of industry standards and best practices in clinical data management (US FDA, ISO, ICH, CDISC, ADaM, SAS)
- Eperience working with oncology data is essential
BioTalent are acting as an employment agency in relation to this position. Please ensure you have a valid UK work permit before applying. This position is based in London, candidates must be prepared to relocate there if not currently. If you have not been contacted within 14 days you have unfortunately not been successful, however we suggest you continue applying to roles as there may be other roles more suited to your eperience