A large global biotechnology company working within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia and autoimmune disorders, is recruiting for a Senior Manager in Data Management job at their Maidenhead office.
- He/she is accountable for driving high standards for individual and team accomplishments of CDM operations staff.
- He/she supports all aspects of recruitment, training and development of CDM operations staff, and ensuring that skills and abilities are in line with future direction and strategies for CDM.
- This person participates in the development and implementation of best practices for data management and ensures these practices are employed consistently across studies and drug development programs.
- He/she is responsible for contributing to strategy, policy, operations management and capability building in CDM operations by participating/leading internal and/or cross-functional teams.
- He/she collaborates closely with all CDM and/or ADS functional heads and other functional leadership peers to ensure adequate planning and resources to ensure delivery of project/program timelines and quality goals.
- May serve as a study-level Data Management Operations Lead as required.
- Contributes to business process development and quality management, development of best practices and consistent global performance and standard compliant business practices.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a scientific discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, IT, Biology, Social Science, etc.
- 5+ years relevant work experience in a leadership position within an organization with a focus on data management
- Deep understanding of drug development and biopharmaceutical industry preferred
- Intellectual thought leadership, strategic and critical thinking to influence peers/reports
- Strong management skills, and ability to effectively lead and collaborate with various business functions
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, conflict resolution, and team building skills
- Participation in Cross-functional initiatives/effective change management of process or technical improvements
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Tom Magenis at
Show phone number or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com/send-cv
A full job description is available on request.