Job DescriptionThis role can be based at either Basildon, Edinburgh or Yeovil
To implement business / process enhancing SAP solutions using standard SAP configuration and customisation where necessary
In this role you will be required to:
- Manage a team of IT SAP Functional Analysts
- Manage and develop the on-going Enterprise Applications Road Map
- To deliver early life support for new SAP solutions
- To support established in-house developed SAP solutions
- To add value to existing business processes / procedures by improving efficiency and effectiveness
- Seen as an expert in chosen SAP field, go to person for business queries and requirements definition
- To assist in the management of third party and internal suppliers
Key Responsibility Areas
- Ensure team members effectively prioritise work consisting of incidents, problems, change requests and projects to achieve Service Level Agreements
- Where required ensure department procedures and guidelines are appropriately followed by team members
- Design, configuration and testing in SAP Modules used by the business
- Expert in at least one of the following SAP Modules (PP,MM,QM,LO,PDM,CS,SD,WM,PM)
- Work with Business to analyse requirements, design and deliver SAP based business solutions
- Provide support for data migration projects as and when required
- Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests
- Work with Business experts and Technical resource to facilitate incident & problem resolution
- Work with SAP to resolve software defects
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for business related processes.
- Manage, plan, prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Ensure effective communication with business and project stakeholders
- Obtain acceptance for all deliverables from the business
- Ensure adherence to locally defined standards for all developed Business solutions
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge RequiredExpert in at least one of the following SAP Modules (PP,MM,QM,LO,PDM,CS,SD,WM,PM)
Headquartered in Italy, Leonardo has over 45,600 employees. With its offices and industrial plants, the Company is present in 180 sites worldwide, with a significant industrial presence in four domestic markets (Italy, the UK, the U.S. and Poland) as well as strategic partnerships in the most important high potential international markets.
Contact information:Recruitment TeamEmail:email@example.com