Business Manager, Agency Solution
New York & London
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM.
The company has raised over $112M and has over 500 employees across ten global offices.
As Business Manager, Agency Solution at SimilarWeb you will:
- Lead the Agency book of business; assume end-to-end ownership from strategy to execution, leveraging market expertise and in-depth knowledge of client needs to define our offering, go-to-market strategy and value proposition
- Clearly define Agency Target Audience & Segmentation: Personas, Use Cases, Types (Digital, PR, Media, Integrated etc.), Big 6 Networks vs Independents.
- Initiate and lead commercial & funnel analysis and reporting to surface market and operational blockers and opportunities and track overall success; provide clear articulation of assessments, recommend plan adjustments as necessary
- Develop positioning and messaging to crystallize value proposition for the agencies use case; establish and grow a repository of customer success stories, ROI and client testimonials
- Advocate and leverage VOC to ensure customer centric mindset and collaborate with product to ensure use case alignment and completion; surface qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction, ensure product-market fit and scale adoption
- Partner with commercial team and operations to ensure achievement of business objectives and growth targets; craft strategies to drive market penetration & adoption
- Increase commercial success by mapping and optimizing the buyer journey (email nurture flows, collateral etc.) and maximizing value in every touchpoint
- Partner with Solution Engineers, Insight and Enablement teams to define agency persona needs and build operational plan and working processes to reach business goals
- Enable client facing teams (Chat, sales development, sales, success etc.) to build domain expertise using use case specific collateral; train & ensure adoption of best practices and sales processes
What will I bring to the team?
- 5+ years of experience in one or more of the following: large media agency, management consulting, market research
- User of SimilarWeb - big plus
- Experience working in an internet company, hands on experience in digital marketing - required
- B2B SAAS experience - advantage
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals, from our product & engineering teams to executives, business partners, and customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, challenging environment where decisions have a large and immediate impact
- Must be VERY comfortable with data; analytical or analyst background an advantage
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment, and a self learner who can shine in remote work settings
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team