Rexel UK have a great opportunity for an individual to support with the management in our Head Office in Birmingham (currently working remotely) in the role of CRM and Data Insight Lead.
As the CRM and Data Insight lead, you will support the Head of CRM in managing the Rexel Customer Relationship Management Strategy leading to increased sales, margin and data enrichment.
You will also provide expert analysis and insight leading to improvements in Sales & Marketing led initiatives and campaigns.
As the CRM and Data Insight Lead for Rexel, your main responsibilities will be:
- Tracking, measuring and reporting CRM activity and the overall Customer Contact Strategy objectives
- Manage changes to Regional Salesforce portfolios, working closely with MIS and engaging with Regional Management teams. Ensuring changes are vetted and implemented in a timely manner. Communicating constantly with Regional Sales Management
- Work with Regional teams to ensure best practice in CRM usage, understanding their requirements and feeding this into the CRM development roadmap
- Provide CRM System Technical Support and advanced training requirements to the Sales network
- Ensure customer and product segmentation is managed effectively, using the CRM Tools to directly improve Sales teams ability to increase sales and margin
- To manage analytics and CRM deployment for marketing campaigns developed for different stages of the customer lifecycle, looking for continual improvement in sales process and procedures
As the CRM and Data Insight Lead for Rexel, you will need:
- Microsoft Office; (advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Strong Knowledge of data cleansing and data enrichment techniques
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Pro-active and flexible approach, with good time management
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- CRM Software Systems Knowledge/Vecta (desirable)
- Experience at coaching and training delivery
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems (robust working knowledge with Vecta is highly desirable)
- Experience and Knowledge using analytics reporting software (PowerBI, IBM Cognos etc.)
- Ability to analyse data, create reports and convey meaningful and useful commercial information and BI
- Excellent numeracy skills and strong attention to detail
- Effective analytical skills to interpret multiple sources of information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management at all levels
- An ability to work proactively and independently
The CRM and Data Insight Lead role is a full time permanent position MONDAY – FRIDAY and we offer a pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays.
Rexel are an equal opportunities employer
Rexel is a global industrial distributor serving the Electrical, PPE and MRO sectors with over 30,000 employees and operations in over 37 Countries. In the UK Rexel has over 2,500 staff working from 250+ branches.
We value people who have a sense of urgency and excitement, who demonstrate candour, insight and creativity, and thrive in an environment of change and challenge. We value people who take the company personally - being a part of Rexel UK means being part of the most exciting customer focused electrical wholesaler, a place where employees want to build their futures. Rexel is an equal opportunities employer