Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Coordinate operations and provide support to the records center. Provide reference services to all departments and personnel and distribute incoming information for integration into systems.
- Ensure effective security, storage, and retrieval of all proprietary and client information in accordance with established procedures
- Includes usage of scanning equipment
- Provide reference services to internal clients in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and by maintaining accurate charge-out check-out systems
- Conduct scanning processes
- Sort and classify coded material for filing
- Create files according to established classification system
- File, maintain and process reports, collections, and validations where applicable
- Maintain log and enter metadata in database to track status and facilitate accurate retrieval of information
- Coordinate work flow through assignment of tasks and establishment of procedures
- May assist in onboarding of new team members on departmental procedures
- 1- 2 years experience in an office environment. Equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients, vendor, internal and external clients;
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including good command of English language.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and database applications.
- Ability to remain focused with regards to details.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks within defined timelines and significant direction.
- Position requires a significant amount of writing and keyboarding involving repetitive motions with fingers and sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Position is required to stand, walk, sit, use hands to manipulate, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
- Position is required to stoop, kneel and may need to utilize a ladder for paper files on high-density file systems.
- Unaided lifting of objects up to 40 pounds/18kgs