About the teamThe Home Brands team works with popular up and coming home and lifestyle brands such as Ted Baker, Mama’s and Papa’s and Eve. As part of the Operations team you work alongside the Account Managers, Trading Managers and Platform Operations team to directly support and ensure effective communication of all Home Brands' operational functions.This role is specifically designed to support reporting on our Internal KPI’s, creating a dashboard of reports that provide performance updates, work lists and Brand facing KPI’s to ensure we maximise our resources potential. This role will be active day to day in supporting and developing more productive relationships with the brands and a more productive onboarding workflow for the teams.
About the roleYou will,
- Ensure data capture is accurate and validated with our Product Operations and Contact Centre functions, running periodic tests to maintain accuracy.
- Create and manage a team workflow dashboard for progress, onboarding, load and launch, financial performance, stock availability and lead times
- Create and manage a brand KPI dashboard that can be used by the teams to present performance updates in sales, delivery and customer reviews.
- Support the development of a productive and informed Home Brands function providing on time, accurate and useful information.
- You are curious, and enjoy problem solving.
- A team player, you will work with your peers to build efficient reporting and processes.
- Have experience in report writing, in SQL or similar software.
- Highly organised, you will be realistic and ensure deadlines are met.
Technical skills/business skills required
- Good understanding of the Next infrastructure and processes.