Commercial Business Intelligence Analyst/Manager
The Ownership Sales & Services department is key to the success of the UK operation. The key focus’ are to providing service through our Contact Centre & Service Network and drive sales growth through Contact Centre, Online, & B2B, all at the heart of everything we do.
Working within a small team you will be expected to provide accurate, timely information that will allow the team to measure historic performance, and identify opportunities to make key business decisions to improve the service and drive sales growth.
The role will include working with business stakeholders to understand business processes, identify and capture information requirements and incorporate these into functional reports/dashboards.
You will overlay both commercial and operational understanding to the data to provide insight support driving informed changes.
KEY OPERATIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Modelling business data, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrate creativity in the development and enhancement of performance reports
- Design, implement and support all methods of data delivery, including reports and dashboard visualisations.
- Maintain and update business intelligence tools, databases, dashboards, systems, or methods.
- Sales analysis for Contact Centre, Online and Wholesale (Pricing, Volume, Conversion Rates)
- Operational and Performance analysis for Contact Centre & Service Network & (Pricing, Volume, Conversion Rates)
- Create and distribute series of timely and accurate Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports to the management team showing sales and operational performance by product and channel.
- Produce insight to guide recommendation for prioritization.
CRITICAL FUNCTIONAL SKILLS:
- QLIK Sense
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Understanding of KPI impact on business performance
- Customer / Service orientated
- Diligent, with good attention to detail
COMPETENCY FRAMEWORK REQUIREMENTS:
As a communicator:
- Clear written and oral communication skills
- Prepare insightful reports and presentations.
- Confident presenting complex data
As a person:
- A structured approach to work
- Very good numerical and logical analytic skills with a high level of accuracy
- Strong IT skills
As a team player:
- Self-starter, but able to work cross-functionally and within a team
- Good interpersonal skills, at all levels
- Accountable and take responsibility