Adria Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Data Analyst to join our client based in Manchester. They are constantly improving and developing new app features based on customer feedback and have won the award for Best Use of IT in the past, So if you are an exceptional Senior Data Analyst looking to join a fast paced and rapidly growing company this is the role for you!
The duties of the Senior Data Analyst will include:
- Find useful structured and unstructured data in our Data Warehouse and Data Lake; suggesting and designing extensions that will improve our capabilities.
- Design, prototype, deliver and maintain reports in Power BI.
- Design, prototype, deliver and maintain models in tools like R/Python/AWS Sagemaker, using data science toolkits like dplyr or ggplot2.
- Be comfortable learning a data transformation tools
- Be comfortable working in an Agile Kanban workflow to safely code review, test and deploy solutions, using source control to manage changes.
- Use data science techniques to identify and take advantage of commercial opportunities, delivering more targeted acquisition, successful customer/portfolio management, and product performance.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Comfortable with SQL, DAX, R or Python, and advanced Excel.
- Comfortable with visualisation development using tools like Cognos, SSRS, Power BI or Business Objects.
- Experience in statistical and problem solving, with a deductive and curious mind.
- Commercial awareness, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Enthusiasm for communication and presentation.
- A positive, enthusiastic and methodical attitude to development, business intelligence and data science.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Data Analyst to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Flexible working
- Gym Membership
- Free parking and great public transport links
Senior Data Analyst – Manchester