Adria Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Lead Data Analyst to join our client based in Manchester. They are constantly improving and developing new app features based on customer feedback and have won the award for Best Use of IT in the past, So if you are a talented Lead Data Analyst looking to join a fast paced and rapidly growing company this is the role for you!
As Lead Data Analyst you will manage the development of customer analysis to provide insight into past performance, future forecasts, and opportunities for strategic improvements.
The duties of the Lead Data Analyst will include:
- Design, prototype, deliver and maintain reports in Power BI, using SQL and DAX.
- Design, prototype, deliver and maintain models in tools like R/Python/AWS Sage maker, using data science toolkits like dplyr or ggplot2.
- Find useful structured and unstructured data in our Data Warehouse and Data Lake; suggesting and designing extensions that will improve our capabilities.
- Be comfortable learning a data transformation tool like Matillion or SSIS.
- Be comfortable working in an Agile Kanban workflow to safely code review, test and deploy solutions, using source control to manage changes.
- Collaborate with product teams on a regular basis to plan and prioritize requests, discuss requirements, and ensure delivery of successful business outcomes.
- Provide meaningful commentary to help decision-makers act on findings.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Comfortable with visualisation development using tools like Cognos, SSRS, Power BI or Business Objects.
- Comfortable with SQL, DAX, R or Python, and advanced Excel.
- Experience in statistical and problem solving, with a deductive and curious mind.
- Commercial awareness, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Enthusiasm for communication and presentation.
- A positive, enthusiastic, and methodical attitude to development, business intelligence and data science.
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Data Analyst to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Flexibile working
- Gym Membership
- Free parking and great public transport links
Lead Data Analyst – Manchester