This is a fantastic opportunity to come and work for a leading UK retailer. Our client's business is fast-paced, innovative and fun, they truly believe it's their people that make the difference and have been voted one the Best Places to Work in Europe!
Data Engineer responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and improve our cloud data platform and help plan, design, monitor, communicate and execute data projects
- Assist the analytics teams in the implementation of their machine learning use-cases
- Evangelize about our data platform, products and Data Engineering capabilities with other departments in order to bring more relevant data into our eco-system and develop future data-products that solve real business problems.
- Coach others within the team
Data Engineer requirements
- Cloud experience (ideally GCP)
- Data Warehouse; BigQuery, Spanner, Snowflake, Redshift etc
- Ingesting and processing streaming data - RabbitMQ, Kafka, PubSub etc
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end deployment process of data products
Keywords: Data Engineer, GCP, Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure, Big Query, Spanner, Snowflake, Redshift, Python
Lawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.