Whilst deciphering consumer behaviour, you will play a vital part in the analytics team and work closely with a number of key departments, focusing on the technical incorporation of web analytics technologies and aiding in the creation of a better tomorrow.
This role will see the successful Web Analyst be responsible for providing impactful business information by developing visualisation techniques and recommendations based on sound and in-depth analysis of platforms and technologies.
You will be working for a well-known business with large growth plans that have a big focus on training and development. This role would be prefect for someone who has had some experience in a similar role but is now looking to really progress their career and technical ability.
- Drive of required implementation in collaboration with other departments
- Data modelling based analysis
- Assessment of web analytics channels effectiveness against targets
- Creation of regular trading dashboards
- Creation of regular business reporting
- Deep dive analysis
- Development of insight in collaboration with external and internal parties
- Drive customer journey and web conversions improvement
- Staying ahead of the latest advancements in web analytics, optimisation and data visualisation
- Maintaining a consistent knowledge of the company's newest analytical techniques, products and data sets
- Merging of web analytics data, including membership data and CRM data to further enhance insight
- Maintenance of consistency of approach across the business
- Business User Support
- Increase and monitoring of both existing and new analytic briefing request
- Drive of best in class implementation across future developments through representation of web analytics requirements
- Proven experience using web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics
- SQL Skills