With over 3,000 locations in over 100 countries and 1,000 cities across the world, IWG is the global leader in the fast-growing Workspace-as-a-Service (WaaS) sector. As the owner and operator of internationally renowned brands like Regus, Spaces, Signature, Open Office, No. 18 and HQ, we provide local and global networks for all kinds of businesses. From independent sole traders and fledgling start-ups to the world’s largest corporations, we provide cutting-edge, inspirational workspaces that support effective working and collaboration.
This is an exciting time to join IWG, our business is growing rapidly and we are making significant changes to boost scalability and profitability. The Pricing Transformation team will re-define how commercial decision making is done in more than 3000 global locations. The new pricing algorithms we devise aim to revolutionize how IWG drives volume and earnings and are correspondingly visible in the organization.
You will be reporting directly to the Global Pricing Director and working within a highly-motivated multi-disciplinary team. We are embarking on a period of transformation – from back-wards-looking analysis to set price to forwards-looking simulation and forecasting to set prices. You will play an integral part in creating and executing evidence-based pricing strategies that deliver real results.
The Pricing Team is responsible for pricing related decisions for all product lines across the global network.
The immediate team is centralized, has a great start-up feel, and works closely with many Group functions.
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader and make a personal contribution to our success.
Support of new pricing algorithms
- Laying groundwork for new pricing algorithms running essential analysis on granular vast dataset, past business performance as well as external market & competitive data
- Helping to develop new price recommendation engine for all markets
- Create key customer segmentation / churn prediction / elasticity machine learning models
- Keeping track of price change & test outcomes and responding quickly to unforeseen changes
- Analyzing the results of pricing changes and modifying approaches based on findings
Business pricing support
- Providing consultative support to the business, including Franchisees, on all pricing related matters
- Negotiating with senior management on pricing strategies
- Building bespoke pricing solutions for multi-million-dollar corporate deals
Global performance initiatives
- Designing, implementing and managing global pricing initiatives and trials
- Working closely with senior management across multiple functions
- Reporting on the performance, learnings and next steps
Price strategy & process development
- Using performance analysis to calibrate existing price rules
- Supporting the wider team with analysis and recommendations on pricing strategy
- Identifying issues with the process and brainstorming solutions
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Impressive academic credentials – at least a 2i degree, from an established university
(numerical, scientific or business disciplines preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in a commercial role with an analytical base.
- Advanced user of the full Microsoft Office 365 suite, especially Excel (advanced formulas, VBA).
- Basic experience with SQL and at least one more advanced programming language (preferably Python)
- Strong analytical capabilities and comfort with large data sets
- Strong communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Comfortable with senior stakeholder management, including negotiation and expectation management
- Proven ability to undertake projects from initial inception through to final completion
- Experience in price optimization and/or revenue management is preferred.