Job Overview:Do you want to be in a role that co-ordinates accurate work within a laboratory?
Are you someone who takes pride in their work, has great attention to detail and also used to working to tight deadlines?
Do you want to the opportunity work for a global organisation who strive to make a difference to people’s everyday lives by bringing essential products to the market?
As a Scientific Data Checker within the Bioanalysis (LCMS/MS) team based in Alconbury, Cambridgeshire you will have responsibility to undertake routine checking of analytical data and reports generated in the department and develop an understanding of bioanalytical method validation and sample analysis
The job responsibilies will include:
Prepare accurate data tables and graphs, and maintain associated records and help maintain laboratory records
- Respond to Quasity Assurance audit comments as appropriate
- Assist with routine lab inspections, to ensure equipment, chemicals and reagents are clearly labelled
- Understand UK and international GLP and GCP regulations and their application to the work area
What Covance by Labcorp can offer you:
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributory pension
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you will be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning
- Ability to work with a variety of different people and clients on wide ranging projects
- GCSE level or equivalent including English and Maths
- Computing skills, including word processing and use of spreadsheets (e.g. Microsoft Office packages and Microsoft Project)
- An understanding of Health and Safety policies, Company Policies and Procedures, ISO (accreditation and application), and GxPs.
- Experience of planning, checking, preparing and some writing of reports
- Previous industry experience in a relevant field advantageous or the desire to work in a scientific envrionment