Leonardo has a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate level, IT Service Operations Analyst to further their professional development within our UK IT Service Operations Team.
Leonardo Helicopters part of the multi-national Leonardo Group is a world leader in the design, manufacture and support of helicopters. We have a great heritage and pride ourselves both on our reputation for excellence and for providing opportunities for our people. Here is your chance to become part of the success story.
The purpose of this role is primarliy two-fold:
- Subject matter expert and recognised owner within the IT Service Operations team for assigned core and supporting service operation processes.
- Provide support for a variety of day-to-day IT service operational improvement initiatives and activities at Yeovil and across other assigned UK Site locations
- Role will be based in one of the main UK Sites, with an occasional need for travel to other UK sites
What you will do
- Subject matter expert and recognised owner within IT Service Operations for assigned and specified activities relating to the execution of core Service Operation Processes (e.g. incident management, problem management, event management, access management and request fulfilment).
- Take ownership of assigned supporting processes (e.g. Analytics, Communications, Customer Satisfaction, Catalogue Management, Knowledge Management, Data Analysis, Service and Performance Reporting, Service Transition interface, Continuous Service Improvement etc).
- Act as day-to-day site point of contact for assigned IT matters, analysing each requirement to ensure it is filtered and assigned correctly for resolution across the wider IT team.
- Proactively provide support, guidance and training to the business as required in the use of IT facilities.
- Provide support to the Service Operations Team and wider IT Team as directed.
What we are looking for
- Technical Aspects (Desktop, Directory Services, Network, Server, Database etc).
- IT Service Operation Processes (e.g. Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfilment, Access Management and Event Management).
- Other IT Service lifecycle stages (e.g. Service Transition and / or Continuous Service Improvement).
- Service Desk Operation.
- Applications Development / Management.
- Project Management.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a larger team.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to get the best out of other people with different skills and backgrounds in order to resolve technical issues.
- Be self-motivated and have an aptitude for problem solving and to drive difficult issues to a conclusion.
- Willingness to take on responsibility.
Life at Leonardo
Discover life at Leonardo – a company for extraordinary people
Our UK locations
We have offices around the UK, including Basildon, Bristol, Edinburgh, Lincoln, Luton, Southampton and Yeovil
Committed to Inclusion
We are committed to creating a working environment that is designed to provide everyone with the opportunity to succeed.