Purpose of the Role:
To drive the execution and delivery of a range of GTM projects to increase GTM effectiveness, customer experience and commercial performance.
- Deliver actionable business insight and lead the implementation of agreed changes. Identify, highlight and drive improvements in customer experience through analysis and understanding of GTM and Customer Services
- Review and assess GTM processes & workflows. Identify & lead implementation of improvements to drive enhanced productivity.
- Active involvement in the evolution & delivery of the GTM 5PP, owning many of the key elements.
- Actively cultivate additional Market Insight & Competitive Intelligence to aid competitive differentiation & drive growth.
- Engage with GTM & Customers to identify potential market gaps. Quantify these opportunities & propose options to capitalize on them.
- Support the Director of GTME, Head of Segment Marketing and the Director of GTM in reviewing and formulating market strategy
- Work with Director of GTM to facilitate GTM input into business planning and reporting cycles and otherwise represent GTM among the rest of the business
- Work with the Head of Segment Marketing and Head of Brand and Content to produce powerful analytics and insights to inform our Thought Leadership output
- Work with the Head of Marketing Operations to perform granular analysis of marketing performance, diagnose issues and help deliver initiatives to accelerate lead generation and inbound NB leads
- Review and identify improvements in Customer C365 programme, reviewing and assessing GTM processes and workflows and identifying improvements to help drive productivity
- Support Director of GTME in identifying and implementing system enhancements to improve GTM workflow, CX and ability to make data driven decisions
- Deliver insight from data and observation of GTM processes, produce presentations and data extracts. Working with Finance & Data teams to help inform data driven decisions for wider GTM community, including Director of GTME.
- Support the Director of GTME with other specific projects on an ongoing basis (including smaller inbound requests and projects from the broader GTM community)
- Project manage elements of the delivery of the GTM 5 Point Plan and key internal GTM projects to ensure timely and measurable delivery
- Take ownership of specific projects to improve GTM Effectiveness and CX (e.g. our approach and process to selling BIS solutions)
Key Skills Required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, able to influence stakeholders throughout the business
- Educated to undergraduate degree level at respected university. Analytical or quantitative degree an advantage (Economics, Engineering, STEM, Stats or Data / Computer Science)
- Strong numerical and problem solving skills
- Experienced and capable analyst, confident Excel user and some experience / interest in advanced analytic techniques (SQL, Tableau, PowerBI, Smartsheet)
- Strong MS Office skills (PowerPoint and Word) and effective corporate communication - able to derive simplicity from complexity
- Time management / organisational / stakeholder management skills
- Excellent judgement and strong commercial acumen; proactively seek opportunities to drive bottom-line value
- Commercial decision-making; confidence to support decision with rationale
- Process & Project Management experience
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills, ability to work across all levels of internal organisation
- Ability to and experience of engaging with customers
- Understanding of internal systems and processes an advantage
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.