Since our founding as a groundbreaking provider of oil & gas data, we have evolved our solutions to cover oil & gas analytics, trading & risk, and business automation for customers across the energy industry. Enverus represents this growth while bringing us closer together as one team. Enverus delivers business-critical insights to the global energy industry through a state-of-the-art SaaS platform built on industry-leading data and energy analytics. Our solutions deliver value across the entire energy value chain, empowering customers to be more agile, efficient, and competitive. The range of energy industry participants we serve includes exploration and production (E&P) companies and related businesses such as oilfield services, midstream, capital markets, power generators and utilities, energy traders, and downstream commercial & industrial energy consumers.
We are currently seeking a highly driven Latin American Data Analyst to join our team in the Stonehouse office located in Gloucestershire, UK. This role offers the opportunity to join a rapidly growing company delivering industry-leading solutions to customers in a dynamic and fast-growing sector.
Primarily responsible for gathering, interpretation, QC and entry of information relating to the energy industry into our GIS database system and generation of our international products.
- Assist our regional experts in gathering E&P information to include current, planned and historic activity covering oil & gas licensing, seismic, drilling, field development, and production.
- Information processing, standardizing, QC and entry of E&P information into a GIS database ensuring accurate, complete and timely population of data.
- Product generation. Technical production of DI’s International product suite ensuring consistent information is delivered to weekly and monthly deadlines including map generation and contribution to editorial content.
- Promotion of DI’s international products. Interfacing with clients and the industry to support the product suite and promote the company at industry events. Foreign travel may be required
Competitive Candidate Profile
- Team player
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Educated to degree level, preferably in an earth science
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Good IT skills – competent working in windows environment and using MS office suite. Experienced working with MS Excel
- Some experience of GIS software and understanding of relational databases with experience of working with data tables an advantage Experience in upstream oil & gas industry desirable
- Spanish or Portuguese language skills would be an advantage