You’ll get to make a real difference to our customers and society where you’ll join a growing, diverse and sociable team of talented people who enjoy regular team building days and dedicated time for innovation.
As well as providing a great range of core benefits such as annual bonus, company pension scheme and private medical insurance, we also :
- Support you to achieve your career goals
- Offer provide medical benefit
- Offer a range of discounts on products and shopping
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Proven experience working in Cloud hosting environments.
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and technologies, covering Amazon Web Services, containerisation, operations and administration.
- Strong aptitude for problem-solving, researching, and coordinating, effectively troubleshoot/diagnose complex infrastructure issues.
- Have scripting skills with experience of python, terraform, bash/unix admin, and other cloud standard scripting languages.
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and experience in designing highly resilient pipelines, supporting, and troubleshooting to meet company security standards.
- DevOps and operational skills covering Infrastructure as code (IaC), configuration management knowledge, and Networking for cloud and cloud/on-prem hybrid architectures.
- Ability to consult with development teams and take the lead on projects or be part of a team delivering to tight deadlines.
- Capable of working both independently with a high degree of design autonomy, and as part of a Kanban team for more overarching collaborative projects, agile working.
Would also be nice if you had experience with:
- AWS certifications from Professional level covering DevOps, Security and Architecture.
- BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
- Kubernetes and Docker administration experience.
- Results driven and able to use agile methodology.
How will you add value in this role?
The DevOps / Cloud Engineer position performs operational support and consultancy to development teams. Will be creating, supporting and improving continuous integration and deployment pipelines and deployment platforms across various technologies.
- Perform daily operational support within a number of AWS accounts, consult and work with development teams.
- Will be developing, supporting, improving and troubleshooting continuous integration and deployment pipelines and deployment platforms across various technologies (Kubernetes, serverless,…), driving towards DORA elite.
- Implementing standards and compliance, company governance and security standards across our cloud infrastructure, working with development and security teams to help make sure all green field and legacy applications conform to standards.
- Collaborate with local and global teams within IT and product areas, participating and running projects where required.
- Help junior team members improve their cloud knowledge through training, knowledge share, and mentoring.
- Help the team provide knowledge shares across the TechHub covering various Cloud topics.
- Manage own priorities working on own and within pairings within the team, external or global teams.
- Will help to review and improve processes used by the team and department.
- All other duties as assigned.
LexisNexis, a division of RELX Group, is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120