How would you like to join a new team to expand their global oncology Statistician group in this leading Pharmaceutical company working with colleagues in Asia, Europe, and the USA? This group has high visibility within the organisation giving your better access with senior stakeholders to make a key difference in the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Statistician who would like to work across all phases from early to late phases within Oncology trials joining a global team of experienced Clinical Statisticians.
Objectives of the role:
- You'll take the statistical lead for specific indications and/or compounds within Oncology
- Perform the role of project statistician for one or more oncology clinical development projects
- Ensure appropriate development supporting the respective indication within the department
- Facilitates the overall organization and coordination of statistical activities on the level of the indications in addition to the projects for which the incumbent is responsible
- Assembles and leads cross-functional virtual teams
- Represents the function with respect to statistical aspects of oncology development programs
A typical day in this group will be project-level work:
- Project and study team meetings with clinicians, regulatory, market access
- Meetings to check with internal study statisticians, clinical data managers, clinical Programmers
- Study design work to be completed when the study is set up and regulatory-related activities
- Fortnightly one to one with managers to support and check-ins
- You'll be a Principal or Senior Principal Statistician with 8-10 Years+ experience in Clinical Development within a Pharma, Biotech or CRO environment.
- PhD or MSc in Biostatistics, Mathematics Statistics or, or similar related field
- You'll have experience of statistical programming languages of either SAS and R
- Demonstrated leadership skills in leading teams of statisticians with exceptional communication skills
You'll get to work at any phases of trials as well as different levels of responsibilities that you may not have access to in your current role. You won't be expected to work during the evenings or weekends, your well-being is of high importance and the balance with your family life. You'll have support from your manager but won't be micro-managed, you'll be given guidance but be able to manage your own time to deliver the project outcomes
This is either a remote role, office based or hybrid mix to suits your own personal needs.
If you're thinking about your next challenge and want to join a company that passionately cares about its employees and the work they are doing, get in touch today to discuss for an informal discussion.
5 months ago