Who we are
At Criteo, our culture is as unique as it is diverse. With offices around the world, our incredible team of 2,600 Criteos collaborates to create an open & inclusive environment. We work together to achieve our goals, push boundaries, and be impactful. All of this supports us in our mission to power the world’s marketers with trusted & impactful advertising.
Analytics at Criteo is about transforming business problems into solutions using data. You will provide actionable insights and recommendations that empower our stakeholders to make informed business decisions, generating more revenue for our clients and for Criteo.
Partnering closely with commercial and technical teams in our respective markets, we provide recommendations based on high quality data analysis and strong understanding of our industry in order to meet the objectives set by our advertisers. We also focus on delivering insights, improvements, and recommendations that will have immediate and measurable impacts. We get to play with exciting technologies such as Hadoop, Vertica, Tableau, Git and Python to grow the portfolio of analyses that we offer to internal and external stakeholders. We are always excited to take initiatives and enjoy the process of starting from an idea, then carrying out a complex data analysis, developing the results with the commercial teams and presenting it with them to our clients. We rely on each other’ strengths, experiences & ideas, and work collaboratively as a team to constantly innovate in an open, fun and inclusive environment.
What you´ll do :
- Client insights: you will analyse complex data from multiple sources to understand the performance of our advertisers campaigns and generate innovative and impactful insights
- Business strategy: you will partner with the commercial team to help drive client strategy and direction
- Reporting tools and metrics: you will develop and scale reports and metrics that will present actionable insights to teams across the business and strategic leadership teams
- Testing: you will design, monitor and analyse A/B tests to understand better how our products work for our clients
- Collaborative projects: you will work on ad hoc projects with different teams to automate analyses globally, improve our internal processes and our way of working and scale knowledge across the company
- Strategic Big Data Synergies: this doesn’t actually mean anything, but we’re happy you read this description until here. If you’re open to play Among Us with us, we’ll be happy to have you!
Who you are :
- You are a logical thinker and are interested in analytics
- You have previous experience in problem solving
- You are business-minded and want to drive business strategy using data
- You are a strong team player and feel comfortable in a highly collaborative environment
- Some experience in SQL, Python, Tableau would be a plus. If not, a willingness to learn it!
- You are fluent in English and are able to communicate about complex subjects to non-technical stakeholders
- Must be eligible to work in the UK full-time with no restriction.
- (you’re a data wizard Harry)!
Why you'll love us :
- Competitive compensation
- Career advancement and global mobility opportunities
- Medical and dental insurance to maintain your client-facing smile
- Generous vacation policy
How you’ll be working :
- Office: open space
- Nearly exclusively on-screen work (laptop)
- Job may require travel for client meetings (once/twice per quarter)
- Special ergonomic advice possible
- Semi flexible-working hours
- If you need special working hour flexibility, we’re open to discussing it
We value teamwork, openness, technical innovation, and results-oriented thinking. Join us to contribute to one of the leading-edge technologies in the online industry, in a multicultural and open environment!
At Criteo, we are committed to creating an environment where all Criteos feel a sense of belonging. We nourish our diversity by listening to all cultures within Criteo - and there are many. We are proud to be a global team and conscious that it takes people with different perspectives, thoughts and cultures to succeed.
Criteo collects your personal data for the purposes of managing Criteo's recruitment related activities. Consequently, Criteo may use your personal data in relation to the evaluation and selection of applicants. Your information will be accessible to the different Criteo entities across the world. By clicking the "Apply" button you expressly give your consent.