The Software Engineer in Test for Deep Learning is responsible for developing software automation and conducting hands-on testing of deep learning features. As a member of the Development team, you will participate in projects from their early stages and play a critical role in driving them to final product release.
- Participate in feature design and code reviews
- Develop test plans and test procedures based on functional and design specifications
- Design, maintain and execute automated and interactive test suites for deep learning features
- Find, report, and qualify product bugs using an in-house bug tracking system
- Proficiency with MATLAB or other scientific programing languages such as Python, or R
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP) such as Java, C++
- Experience with Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- A bachelor's degree and 5 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree, or equivalent experience) is required.