BIRMINGHAM (Hybrid, 2 days in the office per week)
Up to £65,000
This is a fantastic opportunity to advise approach on a range of complex, high-impact data solutions and services. This company is looking for a pragmatic and driven individual, with extensive data engineering experience, to join a team of highly skilled engineers and develop world-class products.
A telecommunication company that sells solutions integral to modern life. The connections they make are helping to solve some of the globe's biggest challenges, including Covid-19, climate change, and cyber security.
- Apply data expertise to develop ad advise approach on a range of complex, high impact data solutions and services.
- Identify new data sources and assess feasibility of ingesting.
- Continuously standardise engineering processes to enhance efficiency.
- Assure a high quality and comprehensive data flow.
- Ensure that all data is compliant.
- Productionise any tactical feeds, including documentation.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the business (both technical and non-technical).
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Significant experience using Python and SQL.
- Experience of building large scale data pipelines in Cloud (GCP preferred).
- The ability to deliver complex big data solutions with structured and unstructured data.
- Strong technical knowledge of complex and simple data architectures.
- Background in machine learning and software engineering frameworks.
- The ability to work collaboratively, helping to remove barriers and find the resources needed to improve engineering processes.
- The ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the business (both technical and non-technical).
- Competitive salary of up to £65,000 + bonus.
- Company discounts.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Caoimhe Ryan via the Apply link on this page.