Data Analyst #LI-HYBRID #LI-ML1
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join Kindred Group's Analytics team. Kindred Group are a group of brands created by a diverse group of individuals. What started as Unibet in 1997, is today Kindred, one of Europe's fastest growing online gambling companies with more than 1,350 employees working across 13 markets. Our success stems from attracting, developing and uniting the best possible talent.
The Analytics team use large volumes of data from range of sources to understand our customers' playing behaviour, their interests and motivations, the effectiveness of our marketing spend and much more.
What you'll do
- User data analytics to drive evidence-based decision-making, improve customer experience and optimise operational efficiency.
- Liaise with key stake-holders to understand business goals and identify analysis projects to support these goals.
- Communicate findings of analysis throughout the business.
How will success be measured in this role?
- Actionable insights delivered and implemented.
- Enhanced analytical maturity across the business.
- An improvement in marketing cost efficiency.
- Customer Net Promoter Score.
What you'll need
- Experience of data analysis in a high data volume business.
- A record of turning data insights into actionable solutions.
- Experience of SQL and/or R programming language.
- RMarkdown, Shiny and other R packages also an advantage.
- Able to bring insights to life with effective data visualization and compelling presentation skills.
- Degree preferred in computer science, statistics, economics or other math/science related field.
- Knowledge of the gaming industry would be an advantage.
Click on the "Apply Now" button and complete the short web form. Please add a covering letter in English to let us know your motivation for applying and your salary expectation. Our Talent Acquisition team will be in touch soon.
Kindred is an equal opportunities employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. As such we oppose all forms of discrimination in the workplace. We create equal opportunities for all our applicants and will treat people equally regardless of and not limited to, gender, age, disability, race, sexual orientation. We are committed not only to our legal obligations but also to the positive promotion that equal opportunities bring to our operations as set out in our sustainability framework.
Not suited to this role but interested in working at Kindred Group?
We are always on the lookout for talented, passionate people to join our global teams so if you'd like us to let you know when suitable jobs come up, please click on “Register for Alerts”.