Paysafe Limited (“Paysafe”) (PSFE: NYSE) (PSFE.WS) is a leading specialized payments platform. Its core purpose is to enable businesses and consumers to connect and transact seamlessly through industry-leading capabilities in payment processing, digital wallet, and online cash solutions. With over 20 years of online payment experience, an annualized transactional volume of US $92 billion in 2020, and approximately 3,400 employees located in 12+ global locations, Paysafe connects businesses and consumers across 70 payment types in over 40 currencies around the world. Delivered through an integrated platform, Paysafe solutions are geared toward mobile-initiated transactions, real-time analytics and the convergence between brick-and-mortar and online payments. Further information is available at www.paysafe.com
Key responsibilities this role undertakes are
- Designs, develops, dashboards and reports utilizing data visualization tools.
- Ensures data integrity by identifying data gaps, errors, anomalies, inconsistencies, and redundancies in the content, structure, and relationships within data; cleans and prepares data, as necessary.
- Consults with stakeholders to understand the business requirements that drive the evolution of designing dashboards and reporting solutions.
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of processes through automation, building efficiencies, and maintaining consistency across multiple data sets and dashboards.
- Performing ad-hoc data analysis to support the IT function.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience in
- Working closely with stakeholders across multiple departments to deliver high quality & trusted MI reporting and analysis to support decision making across the business.
- Building dashboards in PowerBI (at least 7 years experience) with a strong eye for designing dashboards for c-suite executives.
- Knowledge of Project Governance, Agile delivery methodology and Project Portfolio Management, including common processes (i.e. Resource and Financial management) and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- Enthusiastic problem solver with a passion for critical thinking
Equal Employment Opportunity
Paysafe is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to providing a work environment of mutual respect to everyone without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.