Full Job Description
Salary £187.5 per week
Duration 42 months
Advert closing date 15/08/2022
HERMA UK Ltd is a world leader in the manufacturer of self-adhesive label application systems. We have a worldwide customer base which consists of Blue Chip companies across a broad spectrum of markets, including the Toiletry, Cosmetic, Pharmaceutical and Food industries.
- Software design, development and commissioning of PLC, HMIs and drives
- Hardware design of electrical and pneumatic systems
- Build your skills through on the job training and practice alongside attending college and working towards a qualification in Electrical / Software Engineering
- Integrate into the HERMA manufacturing facility and become part of the team
- Assist other team members in any required tasks, and take each opportunity as a learning experience
Maths and English at grades 5 or above
Training to be provided
Engineering Techincian Level 3
Things to consider
Travel to college will be subsidised by the company. Company work wear is provided. Learner will have an in house engineer as a mentor.
Successful Completion of the Apprentice scheme within HERMA UK Ltd can result in a permanent position within the manufacturing facility. The company has a firm belief of reward through skills, and as an apprentice gains experience and worth to the business will find that their salary will grow along with their experience.
Hours per week 37.5Working week Contracted Hours are:
Monday 9 – 17.30, Tues/Wed/The 8.30 – 17.30, Friday 9 – 16.00
Apprenticeship standard Engineering technician (Level 3)
HAVERHILL, Suffolk, England, CB9 8PR