Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference, constantly learn new things and be at the forefront of our award-winning customer service, working as part of the Aviva family? Solus are a network of Accident Repair Centres employing over 900 people at over 25 locations and are rapidly growing.
Our Solus Business Intelligence Analyst will be pivotal in shaping and driving the Analytics and Business Intelligence Programs by providing strategic insights to support decision making across our business. Solus leads the Bodyshop industry in technological advances in areas of crash prevention. The automotive industry is advancing at an astronomical rate and data will be at the forefront of our continued success in the market.
We are looking for a proactive team member who can interpret data, translate user requirements while analysing and evaluating existing processes and systems. You will have a methodical approach and inquisitive nature to keep up with every increasing development in the automotive arena to ensure the customer is still at the heart of everything we do.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Strategic focus and consistent contribution towards team strategic goals
- Production of complex data models (e.g Qlik Sense)
- Governance and risk awareness and implementation
- Effective stakeholder management at all development stages
- Planning of data pipeline migrations
- Experience of database language tools (e.g., SQL, Tableau, Qlikview, Looker)
- Developing and mentoring other members of the team
- Computer Science, Maths, statistical or a related field-based Degree or minimum of 3 years analytical experience
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 700,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our excellent benefits and rewards packages.
- Employer matched pension contributions up to 7.5% (service dependent).
- Discounts on Aviva products and services.
- Savings and benefits schemes.
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees.
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals – Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen.
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields.
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK.
- We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
- We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? We are inclusive – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for individuals who can grow and support our business and we expect to do the same for you.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days