We are 4Com; an award-winning, market-leading telecoms company that are currently going through an exciting period of growth. We are seeking an innovative and motivated Business Intelligence Executive to join the team.
As part of the BI Team, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of Business Intelligence solutions for the business.
Benefits for a Business Intelligence Executive choosing to work with 4Com include:
- Salary up to £45,000 DOE
- 30 Days holiday from day 1 (38 incl. bank holidays)
- Agile working, including the option to work remotely
- High spec smart phone & laptop
- An annual training budget of £4,000, with £500 of this to use on your home office setup
- A Swag Bag when you start full of 4Com & HiHi goodies
- Costa Coffee subscription of £40 per month to keep you fuelled
- Monthly Quizzes and Prize Draws with decent prizes up for grabs
- Frequent Department-wide offsite events to get everyone together, share experiences and meet the team
- Time for Innovation, as long as the work reflects the mission of the company
- Private Medical for you and your family after 1 year of service
- Company Pension
In return for this, we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience building scalable, performant, data pipelines working with SQL Server, preferably in an Azure Cloud environment, with knowledge of problem diagnosis and performance tuning techniques
- Advanced knowledge and experience of SQL programming
- Ideally Microsoft certified or working towards any of the following:
- Microsoft Azure and Data Fundamentals
- Microsoft Azure Data Engineer
- Administering Relational Databases on Microsoft Azure
- Experience creating data visualisation content in Microsoft Excel, Power BI, or Tableau would be advantageous
- An excellent communicator with a strong team working ethic
What would I be doing as a Business Intelligence Data Engineer at 4Com?
- Design and deliver data engineering solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform used by the BI team, ensuring all solutions and designs are fit-for-purpose, align with BI and business strategy, are cost effective, secure, deliverable, and supportable.
- Identify and make improvements to existing ETL pipelines and processes, as well as debug, monitor and troubleshooting ETL solutions.
- Monitor the performance of SQL queries created by the team. Providing feedback and coaching to colleagues to optimise query performance where necessary.
- Develop meaningful, efficient, and engaging BI content in Microsoft Power BI, Excel, or Tableau (when needed).
- Take an active role in Agile / Scrum, quickly developing outputs for feedback and review.
If the role of a 4Com Business Intelligence Data Engineer sounds like your dream job, please get in touch with us as we’d love to hear from you.
4Com Technologies Limited is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Any job applicants will receive equal treatment in the recruitment process.