Pulled from the full job description
Full Job Description
Are you an exceptional Business Intelligence Developer? Can you provide technology solutions? Can you develop team capabilities and the business’ current processes, models and strategies, then help to design, build and implement new tech solutions as part of the Aviva Family?
Our Business Intelligence Developers are pivotal in the delivery of Solus' growth strategy. Solus leads the body shop industry in technological advances in areas of crash prevention. The Automotive industry is advancing at an astronomical rate and data will be at the forefront of our continued success.
You will be a proactive team member who is responsible for reshaping our datawarehouse, optimising our data pipelines and the production of insightful BI dashboards. The ideal candidate will be able to work to a clear strategy, manage stakeholders effectively, think independently and challenge where necessary. They will also help to upskill colleagues in the areas of data extraction and transformation. There will be plenty of opportunity for front end Qlik Sense development and business insight production, with a long-term focus on predictive analytics and forecast modelling.
What you will do:
- Store, extract and transform raw data within MS Azure and SQL Sever
- Be pivotal to ongoing development sprint activity
- Collaborate with colleagues in IT and the BI team to ensure the warehouse has been developed optimally
- Organise testing and quality checks
- Communicate with stakeholders to understand business needs
- Analyse your findings to suggest changes and improvements
- Design and implement roll-in and supporting training
Can you continue to build on our legacy as market leading within the automotive industry while ensuring we have the right BI to maintain and exceed our current position?
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Business intelligence experience or equivalent qualification,
- Qlik Certifications
- Competency within: Qlik Sense, SQL Server, MS Azure (alternatively: Qlik view, Power BI, Tableau, MySQL)
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Mathematics
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 700,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Up to 10% per annum in additional bonus
- Our excellent benefits and rewards packages
- Employer matched pension contributions up to 7.5% (service dependent)
- Discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals – Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
- We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? We are inclusive – we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for individuals who can grow and support our business and we expect to do the same for you.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply on-line and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days