Pulled from the full job description
The works as part of a team to design implement and operate cloud hosting of SaaS services in AWS. Building and managing resources and process automation built and deployed as IaC and DevOps tools.
What You Will Do
- Work on implementing and troubleshooting standalone and pipelined automation.
- Apply knowledge and experience creatively to design, test and implements solutions to problems while conforming to best practice.
- Analyze architectural solutions and advise on changes to deliver operational and cost efficiency, risk mitigation and alignment with best practice.
- Drive efficiency through automation and use of patterns to drive efficiency in a measurable way
What You Will Have
- Strong capability in multiple disciplines covering public cloud, network, security principles, virtual servers and OS’s, web hosting applications such as apache & IIS as well as being adept with database technology.
- Experience working with IaC pipeleines and automation in public cloud.
- Operational awarness and understanding of ITIL fundamentals.
- Good communication and documentation skills, written and verbal.
What We Do For You
- Generous Annual Leave – 25 days, plus public holidays, with the possibility to buy additional days
- Summer Fridays! Every Friday afternoon off throughout July and August 2022 (or equivalent time in the week)
- Life Insurance – 4x times annual salary
- Top Achievers Club – Our yearly VIP trip includes flights, transfers and accommodation to recognise excellence in our employees
- 65% Internal Mobility – Committed to the development & growth of our people
- Advanced Perks At Work – Exclusive employee discounts & benefits portal
- Charity Fundraising – Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust; every employee is entitled to one day of volunteering each year
- Pension Scheme - Up to 5% matched contribution
Who We Are
We are one the UK’s largest tech companies, and our products sit at the heart of some of the country's best-known businesses. We’ve grown phenomenally quickly with a £275m turnover and 2,800 employees supporting over 25,000 customers. We hire for potential. We want to make sure we have the best people for the job and provide genuinely equal opportunities for our people to thrive. Our recruitment process is designed with inclusion and equity at its core.
Find out more about the next steps once you’ve applied here - careers.oneadvanced.com/how- we-hire